Monday, September 19, 2011

Diagnostic Essay Talk Back

Do you feel that I have missed something that should have been addressed? Is there something you think worked well but that I didn't comment on or are you unsure about how well something worked in your paper that you would like clarification about? Please explain.
Your comment was very helpful in understanding where my essay needs work. I understand that my argument could have been stronger with support from the sources. I see where I could have divided the second paragraph into two topics as you mentioned. I think you covered the main points of the essay, and further clarification is not needed.



Do you feel that you can take something of what you've learned from this assignment and transfer that lesson to other writing in this class or elsewhere? Please explain precisely what that transferable element might be.
The comment was very useful in helping me understanding my mistakes and where my essay could have been stronger. Needing sources in my writing is something I will be able to use in other assignments, and I will pay more attention to which point of view I am writing in. Also, I will try to further develop my arguments in future assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment